Sunday 9 March 2014

Something Odd!

Now, this...
this is,
well...
Odd.

I had a spare jeep - they're so cheap - about £5 each, and they come with a trailer.  I've already made one, without the trailer - so i had a spare 1/35 scale US Wiley's jeep, and two trailers.

I sawed the back half off the jeep, and used both trailers to make a rear flat bed unit.  I rigged up a double rear axle, and cobbled the whole lot together.  A real cut and shut - it's totally fictional, made up from my imagination - in reality it wouldn't work - but I wanted to build something different.

I then wondered what to use it for, and I imagined a couple of British soldiers driving around during WWII scavenging kit and supplies to "sell" on or trade.

And this is what I ended up with.








No comments:

Post a Comment