Saturday 29 June 2013

Tamiya 1/35 scale3.7cm Pak 36 anti tank emplacement

I started this and immediately knew what I wanted to do - I wanted the crew and Pak 36 in a ruined church - to command a section of road.



I used the Italeri 1/35 Church window and made the base myself using car body filler, crushed rubble bits, and so on.  However, I didn't like the sandbags at the front.  And this detail totally put me off!  There was something I didn't like about this scene, but I couldn't put my finger on it.  An example of one detail messing up the whole scene.

Once I removed the sandbags and filled the space with more rubble, I was much happier.

But this scene comes with a twist.
I was going to call this scene Friday 13th... Unlucky for Some.




Because someone wouldn't be going home...




No comments:

Post a Comment